How to Trace Your Stolen Phone – Have you lost your mobile phones and do not know how to recover it or know the person using your lost mobile phone. Now, I will show you how to trace your stolen phone without stress or fear.
So many people get confused and frustrated when they lost their mobile phones to criminals. There is a simple ways to trace your lost phone without fear and that is what I want to show you below.
How to Trace Your Stolen Phone or Missing Phone
If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.
Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.
Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.
This is how it works:
- Dial *#06# from your mobile.
- Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.
- Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.
- Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to firstname.lastname@example.org with details as stated below:
- Your name:________
- Phone model:_______
- Last used No.:_______
- E-mail for communication:___
- Missed date:_______
- IMEI No :_________
- Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user’s No. will be sent to your email.
- After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.
PLEASE spread these fact.
For your comments on How to Trace Your Stolen Phone use the comment box below.